How do I change my mailing address?
You must submit your change of address by calling 337-239-2167, or in writing to:
Vernon Parish Tax Assessor's Office
P.O. Box 1535
Leesville, LA, 71496

Show All Answers

1. When do bills go out, and when do they become delinquent?
2. Do you accept the postmark on your envelope?
3. What is the delinquent tax rate?
4. My assessment seems high. Who do I call?
5. Do you accept partial payments?
6. Where do I pay my City property tax bill?
7. How do I change my mailing address?
8. Are there any special instructions for Mortgage or Mortgage Service Companies?