Leesville Municipal Airport
- ADA Accessible
The Leesville Airport is located four miles west of Leesville on LA Highway 8. The airport is for public use and is open for air traffic 24 hours per day.
Common Traffic Advisory Frequency:
- 400'x400' fueling apron
- Parking apron with 18 tie downs
- 150'x150' concrete apron for agricultural operations
- Community Hangar: Capacity 4-6 aircraft
- Individual T-Hangars: 6
- Individual Box Hangars: 4
NOTE: As of January 2023, all hangars are occupied and there is a waiting list.
Available 24 hours per day with a credit card. Assisted fueling and ground handling is available with advance notice.
Several organizations/businesses are located at the airport which are not connected to the City of Leesville but use the airport facilities. They are listed here only for your convenience.
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA)
- Civil Air Patrol
- Experimental Aircraft Association Chapter 1356
- Pilots for Patients
- Crossroads Aviation
- Flatt Solutions, LLC